Sunday 20 September 2015

What I got for my Birthday 2015

Hello everyone,


It was recently my birthday and as a result, I received an abundance of lovely gifts from some lovely people. In an attempt to prolong the birthday hysteria and make the celebrations last an embarrassing length of time, I took some photos, wrote a few comments and compiled a birthday present blog post for your hungry eyes to browse. Enjoy!

These adorable cupcake cases.

This gorgeous watch from fossil - my dreams have come true.


not to mention the super cool tin case it comes in.


This super pretty and delicate flower ring from Pandora.


This is a really cool set of free trade incense sticks that you burn in this little tiny bowl. 


continuing with my love of tiny things, this is a matchbox sized message in a bottle kit in case I get shipwrecked - a necessity. 


Since I was a kid, I've always wanted a leather bound secret little book that I could write or draw things in - now I have one and I couldn't be more chuffed.

This is an oil and wax burner in a very nice colour. 


I have a bit of a thing for teacups and this little pale blue Maxwell Williams 'blush' range cup is the newest addition to my collection. 

These adorable little sterling silver elephant earrings - elephants and jewelry in one, how could you complain?

and this sterling silver necklace with a Virgo symbol pendant

this yummy Lush soap in the scent 'Karma'

This adorable peter pan collar dragonfly dress from princess highway

A rather lovely floral skirt from dotti.


A colouring in book with quotes on each page. You are never too old to colour in. 


Two lovely journals both of which I have already written in.

The infernal devices series from Cassandra Clare - a great holiday read.

Yum


and last but not least, this amazing green satchel bag from princess highway.


Hope you enjoyed :)


Zoë xx

No comments:

Post a Comment