Monday 5 October 2015

A Holiday in Noosa


In the first week of the holidays my family and I went on a little holiday to Noosa on the sunshine coast. It is one seriously relaxing place with some unbelievable food. In the five days we were there we managed to do A LOT including visiting the national park, checking out Peregian beach, Hastings Street, the Eumundi markets and a collection of little side towns like Kenilworth, Imbul and Cooroy, which had the most beautiful botanical gardens. Above all, my primary judging criteria when visiting a new place has to be the quality of food I can have the great pleasure to sample while I'm there. It would have to be the understatement of the century to say that Noosa's resurants and cafes like Zachary's, The Lazy River Cafe and LowKey fully exceded my criteria. All in all it was wonderfully relaxing and just the right kind of excapism I needed to recharge before my last term of high school. If your from the south east, this is definitely a place you should check out.


Zoë xx

No comments:

Post a Comment