Monday 18 July 2016

Printable FRIENDS quotes - Pheobe Buffay

It's an undisputed fact that Friend's is the greatest sitcom of all time. My last Friend's themed blog post, a DIY on how to make Monica's yellow peephole frame, went down so well, that I thought it was time for round 2. I am most delighted to present to you, my next Friends themed blog series. Over the next six weeks I will be posting printable/ frame-able funky graphics featuring five different quotes from each Friends character. This week, I'm kicking it off with some classic Phoebe one-liners.

1. Oh no...


2. Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to 


3. "Do you have a 'plan'"
    " I don't even have a 'pla'"



4. "Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay"

5. "Your love is like a giant pigeon crapping on my heart"



Zoƫ xx


No comments:

Post a Comment